Recorded Webinars: Innovating Vet Education and Promoting Problem-Based Education
June 18, 2021
We have had some exciting discussions and guests at BodyViz! Recently we had 2 webinars featuring Dr. Tallitsch and Dr. MohanKumar.
Dr. Bob Tallitsch, a former professor in the Anatomy department at Augustana College with over 20 years of experience, shared his philosophy and success with problem-based learning in anatomy education. Watch a recording of the live webinar and Q&A where we covered the topics of:
- Teaching pedagogies to increase your students' problem-solving skills
- How to implement these strategies into your own courses
- 4 question you must consider while adopting innovative anatomical resources
Watch the Webinar with Dr. Tallitsch Here!
Dr. MohanKumar, a Josiah Meigs Distinguished Professor from the University of Georgia's College of Veterinary Medicine, gave us insight about innovating veterinary education with real anatomy in 3D and his new cutting edge laboratory. Listen to what Dr. MohanKumar has to say about the future of veterinary education with our recording of the live webinar and Q&A where we discussed:
- Instructional pedagogies to help your veterinary students develop clinical skills more effectively
- How to virtually reconstruct clinical cases for student dissection
- The benefits of augmenting cadaver dissection experiences with 3D anatomy software
Watch the Webinar with Dr. MohanKumar Here!